Main Menu

Lan pint glasses

Started by sheepy, August 22, 2009, 12:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sheepy

We need to know how many people are likley to want the Lan pint glasses when we get them made. Price is likley to be in the region of Ã,£8-12 depending on what deal we can make (custom jobs are not cheep).
[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

Luminance

What a great Idea, I'll definitely want one*.




* if it doens't look crummy ofc, but I doubt it will look bad :P

Also known as Lycan Lumi - On Aszune known as: Luminescence lvl 80 shammy
Best knife, double kill:
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-Sithy with knife.
-=[dMw]=-Lumi|T.Wolve killed -=[dMw]=-R@ng3R with knife.

DuVeL

Voted definatly.
I still use my other glass from time to time.
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

Armitage

Yep i'll have one, still got the original too. :beer:

lionheart

Yep, I'll have one please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GhostMjr

Aslong as it has a handle like the last one i am in :)

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

Tutonic

I'll take one.

Quote from: sheepy;287095(custom jobs are not cheep).

Like the budgie!
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"



TeaLeaf

Quote from: GhostMjr;287128Aslong as it has a handle like the last one i am in :)
I am sure specific style requests do not make Sheepy's job any easier.  This is a pint glass and it comes in the style it comes in as the order is being priced and not yet placed.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

delanvital

I'd like to sign up for a LAN glass! I have also sorted out the fact that I am overseas while the LAN take place :D ... sadly... :sad:

DuVeL

I assume this is still on?
/Me likes dMw glasses.
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

DarkAngel

Put me down for a pint glass as long as its filled with beer!


sheepy

Sorry guys, looks like due to supplier problems we wont be having glasses at the lan :sad:

On the good news side we are already planning to have something special organised for the next lan
[quote=smilodon;228785]
Sheepy appears and begins to stroke my head. According to his slurred drunken speech I am "lovely and like a fuzzy felt". Thankfully he soon leaves and passes out somewhere. [/quote]

Tutonic

Bah.

Get the pitchforks out.
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"



TeaLeaf

However we are now planning ahead and hope to having something suitably tasty organized for LAN XVII.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Penfold

Given the way our Malt evening has taken off perhaps we should do some Whisky tumblers? :norty: