Premiership Rugby: Harlequins v Gloucester

Started by TeaLeaf, April 02, 2015, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaLeaf

Due to the fact that I am going to the more important Star Citizen Meetup on Saturday 11th April, I now have two spare tickets to the Premiership Rugby match.

Harlequins v Gloucester
Saturday 11th April 2015
3.00pm @ Twickenham Stoop Stadium, TW2 7SX

Seats are in the south stand, face value £32.00 each.  If anyone is interested in them please let me know.  I'm not asking for cash, all it will cost you is a couple of beers next time you see me!
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

TeaLeaf

They'll be consigned to the bin if nobody uses them. Last call as I need time to get them posted to whomever.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Gone_Away

I'll have em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeaLeaf

PM sent and tickets will be mailed to you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
TL.