Main Menu

Ready or Not

Started by OldBloke, August 08, 2023, 02:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBloke

A few of us have started playing this and loving the slow, tactical gameplay. It is very tough but rewards well-communicated movement and decision making. Not everyone is a Tango not everyone who surrenders is a civilian. Missions are varied and change every time a map is played.

20GBP on CDKeys

"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

sulky_uk

I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

Penfold

Anyone know of any discount codes for it? :-)
PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

OldBloke

Quote from: Penfold on August 08, 2023, 06:36:52 PMAnyone know of any discount codes for it? :-)

That CDKeys link I posted is a 10GBP saving on the Steam price.
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

Penfold

Ooh sorry missed the link.
PEN
(Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

BrotherTobious

It is very good fun and coms is everything.  Did some great missions with OB and Lib, was using the camera gun and getting another to aim and fire when the timing was perfect.

For £20 it is well worth it.
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

smilodon

Quote from: BrotherTobious on August 09, 2023, 02:29:26 PMFor £20 it is well worth it.

WHAT! I only paid £19.97! You were mugged mate. Still it's worth twenty quid easily.

Ready for more shennanigans whenever
smilodon
Whatever's gone wrong it's not my fault.

BrotherTobious

Quote from: smilodon on August 09, 2023, 02:40:21 PM
Quote from: BrotherTobious on August 09, 2023, 02:29:26 PMFor £20 it is well worth it.

WHAT! I only paid £19.97! You were mugged mate. Still it's worth twenty quid easily.

Ready for more shennanigans whenever

Me too let me know when you are playing
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett