Main Menu

The Countdown Begins

Started by GhostMjr, May 05, 2009, 08:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lee

Quote from: Ninja_Freak;284258Wait until you meet Ghost Mjr in person!!! :narnar::boxing:

It changed my life, Ninja. :narnar:

Not sure whether I'll be able to make this one (again!) it's dependant on college assignment days etc. I'll probably know a bit closer to the time.
[imglink]http://77.108.129.49/fahtags/ms2.jpg[/imglink]  

Do some Folding today! Click the above link. :)

GhostMjr

Quote from: Lee;284261It changed my life, Ninja. :narnar:

Not sure whether I'll be able to make this one (again!) it's dependant on college assignment days etc. I'll probably know a bit closer to the time.

The contents of my pc may be frivilous but i am a most polite and admired gentleman

:devil:

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

Gibbo

if im still playing and you lot are still playing i will see you in 2yrs time:sideways: (ill be 18 then) hope u hf:)

Soon Jung

Quote from: Penfold;284240http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=334

End of October

You're only saying it to wind us up.

You and your beloved keep saying you'll come to one and never show.... :crying:


I was seriously wondering cos I wanted to see if it fits with my school and internship :)

I'll let you know when we do get the time for it, for sure :flirty:
SoonJung Gunslinger Girl

My life consists of Welsh fountains and frozen shampoo.

I\'m not crazy. My reality just differ from yours.

BrotherTobious

My first time at a DMW LAN was great everyone friendly and even gave hints and tips, cause I was that good at CS they let me know when I was doing wrong and still do!!!!

Sparko just pitch up mate, it a bloody good laugh and there is a sorta ice breaker in the form of baiting NJ as he does his MC bit.

Hope to see you there!!!
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

[BIG]magnus

Quote from: sulky_uk;283753including the hotel and lan costs you'd be alright with about 220 ish

Quote from: Sparko;283755Cheers mate

*adds on calculator - x5 for beer consumption*

Ã,£1,100 great :blink: lol

LOL I was going to say that!! Is that per night at the normal drink consumption rate :roflmao:

Jabbs

Sparko, I was a virgin once :D

http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27853

And my first LAN I was on my own :blink:
Start Folding and get yourself one of those nice new badge thingies, it\'s a good cause.  Check out the stats

[email]jabbs@deadmen.co.uk[/email]

DuVeL

Quote from: Jabbs;284717Sparko, I was a virgin once :D
 
http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27853
 
And my first LAN I was on my own :blink:

We know you have kids Jabbs. :flirty:
A LAN on your own?
Isn't that just single player? :boxing:
Sorry, couldn't resist.
 
@ Sparko;
I went after Sadako telling me it's good fun to do.
It took a train, plane and a car to get me there but it was well worth it.
I've been to several dMw LANs after that.
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

DuVeL

Woohoo, :yahoo:. One more month and it's LANtime again.
Can we have that nice countdownclock back Gandy?
 
BTW, I was wondering, how is the merchandise getting along?
I found Delanksters entrys really cool.
 
Greetings, DuVeL.
BTW, I'll be bringing syrupwaffles again to sell.:norty:
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

BrotherTobious

Bring a case full of them just for me mate :)
"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
"Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchett

Penfold

Quote from: DuVeL;290624I was wondering, how is the merchandise getting along?

It's being worked on but may potentially fall down due to circumstances beyond our control.

We'll know more in the next day or so and will keep you posted.