Main Menu

The Countdown Begins

Started by GhostMjr, May 05, 2009, 08:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GhostMjr

Well i am really looking forward to this one.

Busy summer finding my first real job and then a nice lan in October to cool things down :D

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

Tutonic

Oh noes!

The search for auction-worthy crap begins..
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"



OldBloke

Quote from: Tutonic;275099... The search for auction-worthy crap begins..

A light search normally does it :D
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

Jabbs

I've only just got over the last one! :g:
Start Folding and get yourself one of those nice new badge thingies, it\'s a good cause.  Check out the stats

[email]jabbs@deadmen.co.uk[/email]

Penfold

#4
As have I.

I'm not doing anything about it for a good couple of months or so otherwise it's just turns into one constant headache.

The booking thread will open three months before the LAN. In the interim we'll get volunteers for the games committee sorted but apart from that (and liaison with the hotel) I'm having a break :wink:

Tutonic

Get back to work Penfold, organise my fun for me! :narnar:
Hero of the Battle Of Chalkeia
"Don\'t worry, none of this blood is mine"



DuVeL

Also looking forward to this one.
Couldn't make the last one.
 
See you there.
Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
[QUOTE]Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.
[/QUOTE]

Gone_Away

mmm lan pwnage... can't wait to get there and get drunk..
 
I'm thinking of getting sick all over the lan-room.. what do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

Jabbs

Quote from: Ninja_Freak;275156mmm lan pwnage... can't wait to get there and get drunk..
 
I'm thinking of getting sick all over the lan-room.. what do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

Sounds like a p lan! Perhaps there should be a poll :D
Start Folding and get yourself one of those nice new badge thingies, it\'s a good cause.  Check out the stats

[email]jabbs@deadmen.co.uk[/email]

DannagE

Going to make an effort and get myself to this one I think. Not been to any lans in a few years!

albert

My wife has been warned not to arrange anything for that weekend. Silly tart keeps finding weddings for us to go to or books a holiday. Hoping to be here.
 
Cheers,
 
Bert
Cheers, Bert

GhostMjr

Quote from: albert;275451My wife has been warned not to arrange anything for that weekend. Silly tart keeps finding weddings for us to go to or books a holiday. Hoping to be here.
 
Cheers,
 
Bert

Be good to see you at lan and this time tell work you can't work whilst your there :P

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

Jabbs

I'm saving the pennies - would be nice to get to another one! That would be two in one year! :D
Start Folding and get yourself one of those nice new badge thingies, it\'s a good cause.  Check out the stats

[email]jabbs@deadmen.co.uk[/email]

Sparko

is it too late to book a place at this one? :g:

sulky_uk

its not been opened up for slots yet, i would say list would probably start mid/late august


I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.