*Game Deals Mega Thread*

Started by RizZy, November 18, 2021, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RizZy

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the free game on Epic, bit late on it this week, forgot all about it.

sulky_uk

strangly both blocked out in saudi arabia, but i can buy games with lots of violance!

I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

RizZy

Islets is free on the Epic store this week.

QuoteTake to the sky and reunite a fragmented world in this surprisingly wholesome metroidvania! Help Iko adventure across beautiful hand-painted islands, receive letters from a quirky cast of characters, and face powerful monstrous adversaries.

RizZy

Tank Team is free till the 10th when it leaves early access, looks like it could be fun at the lan/after a few brews.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition & Thief are both free on Epic this week in case you missed them.

RizZy

Ghostrunner is free on Epic this week, it's been free before, but you mighta missed it.

RizZy

OldBloke

Steam Sale: £8.49

Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Includes 7 items: Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 4
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

RizZy

RizZy

RizZy

RizZy

RizZy

Farming Simulator 22 is the freebie from Epic this week if you fancy that sorta stuff.

RizZy

RizZy

Freshly Frosted is the freebie for the week from Epic.